need Product key

dose any one know the product key # for microsoft word
2002 if so plez email it to me casanova009@aol.com
5 answers Last reply
More about need product

    You can use your credit card to get the number very easily...
    Just go to your nearest software store and use your credit card to buy it,
    like everyone else.

    How stupid do you have to be to ask for a number to pirate MS word on a MS
    sponsored newsgroup?

    Bobby

    "Eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > dose any one know the product key # for microsoft word
    > 2002 if so plez email it to me casanova009@aol.com

    Greetings --

    The 25-character Product Key (required to perform the
    installation) is stored on the CD packaging on a bright orange sticker
    that says "Do not lose this number."

    To recover a lost Product Key:

    If your system still runs, you should be able to use Belarc
    Advisor from http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html to find the
    Product Key.

    If it was a retail license and you have proof of purchase:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

    If it was an OEM license, you should contact the computer's
    manufacturer; although very few manufacturers/vendors keep records of
    the Product Keys they've sold, it's worth a try before you have to buy
    a new license.

    Bruce Chambers
    --
    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having both at once. - RAH

    "Eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > dose any one know the product key # for microsoft word
    > 2002 if so plez email it to me casanova009@aol.com

    I doubt very seriously if anyone is going to give you their product key for
    MS Work 2k2 - if you need it then go buy a copy.

    --

    Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service

    "Eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > dose any one know the product key # for microsoft word
    > 2002 if so plez email it to me casanova009@aol.com

    Everybody who "paid" for it knows their product key!

    --
    Regards:

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "Eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > dose any one know the product key # for microsoft word
    > 2002 if so plez email it to me casanova009@aol.com

    "Eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > dose any one know the product key # for microsoft word
    > 2002 if so plez email it to me casanova009@aol.com

    No problem. Use this one:

    IMAPI-RATEI-MAPIR-ATEIM-APIRA

    -- Bob Day

Hardware Microsoft Word Microsoft Windows XP