  • Hardware
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 27, 2004 3:25:22 AM

I just got a message titled: Disk Defragmenter Module has
encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
for the inconvinience. When I later checked my Event Log
it appears that it was an application error dealing with
the source: DEFRAG.EXE What does this mean and how can I
fix it?

Thank you for your assistance,
Binya.

More about : disk defragmenter module failure

Anonymous
August 27, 2004 3:46:30 AM

When you attempt to defragment your hard drive, does this error continue
to occur? This could have been a one time error that something happened
that Windows didn't like. It can be picky at times :)

----
Nathan McNulty

!