Why do they follow the words of a child molester??

Status
Not open for further replies.

budsatawny

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2010
Muhammad...or whatever married a girl of 6 yrs old, then consumated the marriage at 9 yrs old!!
That is one sick ****** if you ask me!
Now..I am not religious in ANY way..so any comments on any other downfalls of any religion
will fall on deaf ears. Religion is only a form of control of the masses.
I mean come on...you really think that a GOD that created the universe
would come here and even bother with us...THAT is a LAUGH!!
Just something to think about.

Jimmy22

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2010
/idiot

You, budsatawny, are a good example of a hater hating. Why did you think this would be relevent to share here on toms?

Grow up.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
I am not religious either, but those thoughts, I believe you should just keep them to yourself!

Toms is not the place to post this kind of stuff.

If you are not religious, dont go around showing massive disrespect for people who are religious.

as said, I am not religious, but I respect those who believe in a god, and will never, NEVER hold it against them!

seriously...

budsatawny

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2010

Didn't say I didn't believe in a Supreme Being.....Just VERY HIGHLY doubt that said being, or entity, or whatever the case may be, would take interest in 1 type of being out of an entire universe...Consider this...You are walking on the beach, and you decide that you will pick up 1 grain of sand and pay particular attention to that precise grain...I mean come on get real.

budsatawny

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2010
Science has proven the fact that there is an all knowing entity...it's called "dark matter" It seems that it exchanges electrons all at the same time...thus resulting in intelligence...therefore, seeing how 99% of the universe is said "dark matter"..It would be everywhere at once....Thus an "all seeing and all knowing" entity...Something else to ponder...

budsatawny

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2010

This IS a political part of the forum is it not?...Religion=Politics...sorry

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
yes.... it might be the right section, but just out of morale I believe it is inappropiate to start a thread about bashing religion.

I mean, yes... I suppose I do agree with you on many points... but that doesn't change my opinion on respecting those whom dont agree.

I will go into debate about a lot of things, and bash a lot of topics, but I will never in my life bash religion, pure and simple because I believe that it cannot be proven.

I don't believe in god, and you would agree that we have evidence to support that, but you know there is no way to prove it for sure, we can only make speculations.

that is why... why I will always respect those whom are religious, because it is their choice to be, its not something you can call someone "stupid" for, unlike an apple fanboy... or people that buy apple products in general.... that IS stupid, and it is something I absolutely don't mind bashing, I will gladly do so!

Religion != Politics.

Anyways, notified a mod.

@OP: Take your racist discussions to some other website. Not here.

Also, by the same token, we should not listen to the Pope either given given current allegations against the Church.

Btw, I'm an Atheist and that is NOT an excuse to condemn what others political/religious/personal beliefs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.