Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How many levels are there in Halo 2?

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 6, 2004 12:40:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

So far, I've just left the space station, which means, that I am now
on the 4th level "Outskirts".

I think, that the level on the space station is very good, and also
quite long. The graphics is also very good, so how much do we actually
have 'space' for on this 4.7 GB DVD-ROM? -Could there be 10 more of
such levels, or maybe some of the next levels are shorter. The same as
the two first levels, where we saw basically just an introduction and
the arrival of Master Chief on the space station.

How many levels are there in Halo 2?

Is this a secret, or are we allowed to know?

A very good game, I think. Also much better than halo 1 in graphics
and design. That's how it looks to me so far.

PC

More about : levels halo

Anonymous
December 6, 2004 2:33:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

"PC" <peterchristensen@lycos.com> wrote in message
news:8f944897.0412060940.e4e732f@posting.google.com...
> I think, that the level on the space station is very good, and also
> quite long. The graphics is also very good, so how much do we actually
> have 'space' for on this 4.7 GB DVD-ROM? -Could there be 10 more of
> such levels, or maybe some of the next levels are shorter.

The other thing you'll begin to notice is that a lot of the levels flow
together in such a fashion that it's difficult at first to determine the
start of a new level. Would have been nice if the status screen (with the
checkpoints) indicated the level.

Some of the levels are longer or shorter depending on how you go through
them. There are 15 in all. I was pretty shocked the first time we played
through in that we set down the controller and were on level 8 already.

-Jeff
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 3:22:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

The whole game is very good in my opinion. All of the levels are about as
long as Cairo Station. There are 15 levels, counting The Heretic and Armory
at the beginning. Just so you know, there's a really big surprise at the
sixth level. I won't give it away...

On 12/6/04 11:40 AM, in article
8f944897.0412060940.e4e732f@posting.google.com, "PC"
<peterchristensen@lycos.com> wrote:

> So far, I've just left the space station, which means, that I am now
> on the 4th level "Outskirts".
>
> I think, that the level on the space station is very good, and also
> quite long. The graphics is also very good, so how much do we actually
> have 'space' for on this 4.7 GB DVD-ROM? -Could there be 10 more of
> such levels, or maybe some of the next levels are shorter. The same as
> the two first levels, where we saw basically just an introduction and
> the arrival of Master Chief on the space station.
>
> How many levels are there in Halo 2?
>
> Is this a secret, or are we allowed to know?
>
> A very good game, I think. Also much better than halo 1 in graphics
> and design. That's how it looks to me so far.
>
> PC
Related resources
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 9:42:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

"Devala Rees" <darkeagle@lisco.com> wrote in message
news:BDD9FF8F.1A96%darkeagle@lisco.com...
> The whole game is very good in my opinion. All of the levels are about as
> long as Cairo Station. There are 15 levels, counting The Heretic and
Armory
> at the beginning. Just so you know, there's a really big surprise at the
> sixth level. I won't give it away...


Is it me or are the arbiter levels a lot harder than the previous ones?
Kept dying until I learned to just hide.
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 9:42:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

The Arbiter levels are fairly difficult to do if you just use a head-on
assault strategy. Stealth becomes more necessary in those levels.

On 12/6/04 12:42 PM, in article
IK1td.39241$6q2.27776@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com, "Jiyang Chen" <no@no.no>
wrote:

>
> "Devala Rees" <darkeagle@lisco.com> wrote in message
> news:BDD9FF8F.1A96%darkeagle@lisco.com...
>> The whole game is very good in my opinion. All of the levels are about as
>> long as Cairo Station. There are 15 levels, counting The Heretic and
> Armory
>> at the beginning. Just so you know, there's a really big surprise at the
>> sixth level. I won't give it away...
>
>
> Is it me or are the arbiter levels a lot harder than the previous ones?
> Kept dying until I learned to just hide.
>
>
December 7, 2004 5:16:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

"PC" <peterchristensen@lycos.com> wrote in message
news:8f944897.0412060940.e4e732f@posting.google.com...
> So far, I've just left the space station, which means, that I am now
> on the 4th level "Outskirts".
>
> I think, that the level on the space station is very good, and also
> quite long. The graphics is also very good, so how much do we actually
> have 'space' for on this 4.7 GB DVD-ROM?

The normal DVD (DVD-5) can hold 4.7 GD. Halo 2 is pressed on a DVD-9 which
can hold 7.95 GB. I think the actual content is around 6 GB though.

Al
Anonymous
December 11, 2004 7:32:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

In article <8f944897.0412060940.e4e732f@posting.google.com>,
peterchristensen@lycos.com says...
> So far, I've just left the space station, which means, that I am now
> on the 4th level "Outskirts".
>
> I think, that the level on the space station is very good, and also
> quite long. The graphics is also very good, so how much do we actually
> have 'space' for on this 4.7 GB DVD-ROM? -Could there be 10 more of
> such levels, or maybe some of the next levels are shorter. The same as
> the two first levels, where we saw basically just an introduction and
> the arrival of Master Chief on the space station.
>
> How many levels are there in Halo 2?
>
> Is this a secret, or are we allowed to know?
>
> A very good game, I think. Also much better than halo 1 in graphics
> and design. That's how it looks to me so far.
>
> PC
>
way too few.
!