K8VSE Deluxe Bios Help

Hello, I just bought the K8VSE Deluxe MB & I'm looking for
more detailed instructions on BIOS setup than the manual
provides. I want to maximize performance w/o compromising
stability. This computer will be used exclusively as a DAW
(pro audio recording computer) and will NEVER be connected
to the internet. Thanks.

TECHLOOK wrote:

> Hello, I just bought the K8VSE Deluxe MB & I'm looking for
> more detailed instructions on BIOS setup than the manual
> provides. I want to maximize performance w/o compromising
> stability. This computer will be used exclusively as a DAW
> (pro audio recording computer) and will NEVER be connected
> to the internet. Thanks.

stick with 1005