P5P800 opening bios

Brent

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi all,

My new P5P800 works fine, but I can't seem to get into the bios. When
following the options...Tab, then del, I get a screen with a blue border on
the top and "Wait...." on the screen. I've waited long enough to realize
something isn't going to happen. Anyone else experience this?

Brent.

Brent wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My new P5P800 works fine, but I can't seem to get into the bios. When
> following the options...Tab, then del, I get a screen with a blue border on
> the top and "Wait...." on the screen. I've waited long enough to realize
> something isn't going to happen. Anyone else experience this?
>
> Brent.

You just need to hit the delete key to enter the bios. I don't know if
pressing the tab key first confuses the bios or not.

Brent

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have hit the delete key in both screens with the same results. It's a
strange one for me indeed.