Asus A8N-SLI -deluxe

Hey All,
I just build a system for my nephew using this MoBo and although its working
fine there is a strange prolblem.He is a gamer but when he is finished
playing a game and he exits the game the sreen goes blue and the system
reboots.The same happends when he is in a game and minimizes the sreen to do
something in windows and then returns to the game:blue screen again and a
reboot.
I have never come across this before in one of my own systems.
Maybe some of u have an idea?

ASUS A8N-SLI-DLX
3500+
2*512Kb Kingston value Ram
350W AOPEN PSU
Nvidia 6800
Windows XP sp2

Regards Boldy

OK,disregard.
The newest nvidia driver solved the problem.....