Canon S900 cartridge choice

Newby to this group so sorry if this is an old question.

I have an S900 and like it. I tried some non-Canon cartridges and refil
inks and did not like the results.

Am I correct that the actual Canon inks are best?

I found the Cyna, Magenta and Yellow tanks at Sams, all three for about $24
but otherwise I seem to have to pay over $10 for each cartridge. Can I do
better?
1 answer Last reply
More about canon s900 cartridge choice

    www.inksupply.com and www.alotofthings.com
    "R" <x@x.x> wrote in message
    > Newby to this group so sorry if this is an old question.
    >
    > I have an S900 and like it. I tried some non-Canon cartridges and refil
    > inks and did not like the results.
    >
    > Am I correct that the actual Canon inks are best?
    >
    > I found the Cyna, Magenta and Yellow tanks at Sams, all three for about
    $24
    > but otherwise I seem to have to pay over $10 for each cartridge. Can I do
    > better?

Printers Canon Peripherals