Canon S900 cartridge choice

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
May 24, 2004 9:22:14 PM

Newby to this group so sorry if this is an old question.

I have an S900 and like it. I tried some non-Canon cartridges and refil
inks and did not like the results.

Am I correct that the actual Canon inks are best?

I found the Cyna, Magenta and Yellow tanks at Sams, all three for about $24
but otherwise I seem to have to pay over $10 for each cartridge. Can I do
better?
May 24, 2004 10:40:48 PM

www.inksupply.com and www.alotofthings.com

!