How do I check the version of BIOS on a P4PE board? I can't remember
which key accesses the BIOS all I have gotten so far is a black screen
asking which device I want to boot from, but I can't get into BIOS. Anyone
know what the hotkey is to get in BIOS with a P4PE and where to check the
BIOS driver version? Thank You!
It does show a screen upon boot that states that the BIOS is not
installed. It has said this from day one, even if I had just left BIOS and
restarted it tells me BIOS isn't installed. Don't know if this is the
problem but any help is appreciated!

Paul

Splendid

In article <D5Ree.58259$hu5.7172@tornado.texas.rr.com>, "Diaboyos"
<Diaboyos@AAFA.net> wrote:

> How do I check the version of BIOS on a P4PE board? I can't remember
> which key accesses the BIOS all I have gotten so far is a black screen
> asking which device I want to boot from, but I can't get into BIOS. Anyone
> know what the hotkey is to get in BIOS with a P4PE and where to check the
> BIOS driver version? Thank You!
> It does show a screen upon boot that states that the BIOS is not
> installed. It has said this from day one, even if I had just left BIOS and
> restarted it tells me BIOS isn't installed. Don't know if this is the
> problem but any help is appreciated!

Does the <delete> key do anything ?

Paul

Nero

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2003

There is a good chance it will be one of the F keys........try F1

"Nero" <nero@rome.it> wrote in message
> There is a good chance it will be one of the F keys........try F1
> > In article <D5Ree.58259$hu5.7172@tornado.texas.rr.com>, "Diaboyos"
> > <Diaboyos@AAFA.net> wrote:
> >
> >> How do I check the version of BIOS on a P4PE board? I can't
remember
> >> which key accesses the BIOS all I have gotten so far is a black screen
> >> asking which device I want to boot from, but I can't get into BIOS.
> >> Anyone
> >> know what the hotkey is to get in BIOS with a P4PE and where to check
the
> >> BIOS driver version? Thank You!
> >> It does show a screen upon boot that states that the BIOS is not
> >> installed. It has said this from day one, even if I had just left BIOS
> >> and
> >> restarted it tells me BIOS isn't installed. Don't know if this is the
> >> problem but any help is appreciated!
> >
> > Does the <delete> key do anything ?
> >
> > Paul

I was thinking it was on of the F keys too, that must have been another
computer. The delete key worked, thx a ton guys.