UK Keyboard File

My Windows ME was preinstalled so I don't have an original
disc. I'm now having problems with trying to set my
keboard to English (United Kingdom) language. Does anybody
know where I can obtain the file "kbduk.kbd"?

Since this is an *XP* hardware forum, things are not going to be the
same in ME. Try this though. Start-Control Panel-Regional and Language
Options. You may need to look for something similar to that or even
under the keyboard options to find it. You may find it better to ask in
a Windows ME newsgroup though ;)

----
Nathan McNulty

Stuart Murdoch wrote:
> My Windows ME was preinstalled so I don't have an original
> disc. I'm now having problems with trying to set my
> keboard to English (United Kingdom) language. Does anybody
> know where I can obtain the file "kbduk.kbd"?

Have you searched for the file on Google? You obviously haven't as there
are many references to that file and the opportunity to download.

Why do you expect others to do the work for you?

"Stuart Murdoch" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Windows ME was preinstalled so I don't have an original
> disc. I'm now having problems with trying to set my
> keboard to English (United Kingdom) language. Does anybody
> know where I can obtain the file "kbduk.kbd"?

TRENDING THREADS