Service Pack 2

I have a Coldfusion sound card installed on my system
running Windows XPPRO after installing the servicepack 2
my sound does not work properly know,the sound card is
present in the hardware manager but it is not working it
worked fine till I loaded this pack can you help I realy
don't want to have to purchase a new sound card I have
the newest drivers installed for this sound card the
model is CS4280-CQ.
Any help would be great
Thanks You
Chris Buhneing
1 answer Last reply
More about service pack

    Have you tried uninstalling the software, remove the sound card from the
    Device Manager, reboot, then reinstall the software?

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Chris Buhneing wrote:
    > I have a Coldfusion sound card installed on my system
    > running Windows XPPRO after installing the servicepack 2
    > my sound does not work properly know,the sound card is
    > present in the hardware manager but it is not working it
    > worked fine till I loaded this pack can you help I realy
    > don't want to have to purchase a new sound card I have
    > the newest drivers installed for this sound card the
    > model is CS4280-CQ.
    > Any help would be great
    > Thanks You
    > Chris Buhneing

Hardware Microsoft Sound Cards Windows XP