Install sequence on a P4C800-E Deluxe

Is it easier to install the disk cables on the mobo before installing the
mobo in the case?

jime wrote:
> Is it easier to install the disk cables on the mobo before installing the
> mobo in the case?

Well...it really depends on the type of case and the make
of the case. Never had an issue with SuperMicro 750/760's.
But they also have plenty of internal volume and detachable
HD frames.

jime wrote:
> Is it easier to install the disk cables on the mobo before installing the
> mobo in the case?

PATA cables? I've never had a problem installing them on any motherboard I have, but it can be a little tight behind the drives... depends how long your case is, I suppose.

Ben