Install sequence on a P4C800-E Deluxe

Is it easier to install the disk cables on the mobo before installing the
mobo in the case?
2 answers Last reply
More about install sequence p4c800 deluxe

    jime wrote:
    > Is it easier to install the disk cables on the mobo before installing the
    > mobo in the case?

    Well...it really depends on the type of case and the make
    of the case. Never had an issue with SuperMicro 750/760's.
    But they also have plenty of internal volume and detachable
    HD frames.

    jime wrote:
    > Is it easier to install the disk cables on the mobo before installing the
    > mobo in the case?

    PATA cables? I've never had a problem installing them on any motherboard I have, but it can be a little tight behind the drives... depends how long your case is, I suppose.

    Ben

Asus Cases Cable Motherboards