  • Framework
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 27, 2004 6:24:23 PM

does any know what
c:windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
\mscorwks.dll means and how to fix it. my internet
provider freezes up shortly after i sign on and the error
message comes

More about : net framework initalization error

Anonymous
August 30, 2004 6:40:01 AM

I would just download and install the latest version of the .NET
Framework if possible:

----
Nathan McNulty

!