.net framework initalization error

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

does any know what
c:windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
\mscorwks.dll means and how to fix it. my internet
provider freezes up shortly after i sign on and the error
message comes

I would just download and install the latest version of the .NET
Framework if possible:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en

----
Nathan McNulty

steve wrote:
> does any know what
> c:windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
> \mscorwks.dll means and how to fix it. my internet
> provider freezes up shortly after i sign on and the error
> message comes

TRENDING THREADS