.net framework initalization error

does any know what
c:windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
\mscorwks.dll means and how to fix it. my internet
provider freezes up shortly after i sign on and the error
message comes
1 answer Last reply
More about framework initalization error

    I would just download and install the latest version of the .NET
    Framework if possible:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    steve wrote:
    > does any know what
    > c:windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
    > \mscorwks.dll means and how to fix it. my internet
    > provider freezes up shortly after i sign on and the error
    > message comes

Framework Microsoft Windows XP