no audio whilst viewing dvds

i cant listen to any dvds on my pc but can view them, all
my volumes are turned up so it musnt be connected right.

Have you installed your sound card drivers? Are the speakers properly
connected to the sound card and electricity flowing through them? Have
you tried playing with the Sound Options in the Control Panel?

----
Nathan McNulty