no audio whilst viewing dvds

i cant listen to any dvds on my pc but can view them, all
my volumes are turned up so it musnt be connected right.
1 answer Last reply
More about audio whilst viewing dvds

    Have you installed your sound card drivers? Are the speakers properly
    connected to the sound card and electricity flowing through them? Have
    you tried playing with the Sound Options in the Control Panel?

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    jamiemurray4@aol.com wrote:
    > i cant listen to any dvds on my pc but can view them, all
    > my volumes are turned up so it musnt be connected right.

Hardware Audio Microsoft Windows XP