no audio whilst viewing dvds

August 27, 2004 6:52:11 PM

i cant listen to any dvds on my pc but can view them, all
my volumes are turned up so it musnt be connected right.
Anonymous
August 30, 2004 6:41:11 AM

Have you installed your sound card drivers? Are the speakers properly
connected to the sound card and electricity flowing through them? Have
you tried playing with the Sound Options in the Control Panel?

----
Nathan McNulty

!