Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

I am trying to get my Western Digital external hardrive to work. I plug it in
and....nothing. I have tried to uninstall and re-install the driver in device
manager with no avail. It used to work but suddenly it stopped working. I
would appreciate any help or insight anyone could offer at this time.

Does it work in other computers? Have you ever removed it while Windows
was in Suspend or Hibernation Mode? Also, does it show up in Disk
Management at all? Right Click on My Computer, click Manage, click Disk
Management.

----
Nathan McNulty