Peterp

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2004

My Asus P4P800 Deluxe motherboard has died. It won't power up at all.
I purchased a cheapie motherboard to use until I can (if I can...) get
my Asus board repaired or replaced.

I have the original receipt for the board. It was purchased new in June
2003, so there should be over a year left of warranty.

However, the company I purchased it from seems to have ceased to exist.

Does Asus have service facilities in Australia? If so, who and where?
:)

Thank you.

abc

<PeterP@mailinator.com> wrote in message
> My Asus P4P800 Deluxe motherboard has died. It won't power up at all.
> I purchased a cheapie motherboard to use until I can (if I can...) get
> my Asus board repaired or replaced.
>
> I have the original receipt for the board. It was purchased new in June
> 2003, so there should be over a year left of warranty.
>
> However, the company I purchased it from seems to have ceased to exist.
>
> Does Asus have service facilities in Australia? If so, who and where?
> :)
>
> Thank you.

Why not try the Asus website.?
Being over 1 year old it would probably have to go back to
Asus anyway.

mercury

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001

http://www.asus.com/support/english/techref/gsm/index_en.aspx

Australia Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth 1300-652-865

On Mon, 9 May 2005 21:43:01 +1200, "Mercury" <me@spam.com> wrote:

>http://www.asus.com/support/english/techref/gsm/index_en.aspx
>

> Australia Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth 1300-652-865

That is just for laptops.

i thought achieva was the main agent
http://www.achieva.com.au/contact.htm

Worth a call they say a $33 fee if not bought from them.

You can also ring 1 of the big sellers in your area and ask them