My computer sent a message of low memory. How do I
correct this.

Buy and install more memory, or adjust your Pagefile settings.

Bobby

"D Harris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer sent a message of low memory. How do I
> correct this.

"D Harris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer sent a message of low memory. How do I
> correct this.

If this is a new message and you haven't added anything and aren't running a
lot of big programs or using big files, it might be that you've got a lot of
spyware running in the background. You can download Spybot Search & Destroy
and Ad-Aware (I recommend running both because they find different things)
and see what you've got running that doesn't belong.