two Printers.

steven

Is it possible to install 2 printers if both are usb and different brands.
Epson C80 and an hp 7960? If so are they're any tricks to it. TIA

Douglas

The printers will work oik,but you may have trouble with the monitoring
software.HPs and Epsons have conflicts.In order to see your ink levels you
may need to boot with only that printer installed!
"Steven" <cyberwasp47@verizon.net.delspam> wrote in message
> Is it possible to install 2 printers if both are usb and different brands.
> Epson C80 and an hp 7960? If so are they're any tricks to it. TIA

On Tue, 25 May 2004 14:28:38 GMT, Steven
<cyberwasp47@verizon.net.delspam> wrote:

>Is it possible to install 2 printers if both are usb and different brands.
>Epson C80 and an hp 7960? If so are they're any tricks to it. TIA

Sure.. you can install many many print devices. I bet if you look in
your printer devices you have more than one listed. several may be
software based such as fax or word processing or scanning etc..

for actual printers, just install the second printer as you did the
first printer.. no tricks to it. of course you can only select one
printer as default so if u want to print to the non default device,
you would need to bring up your print dialogue menu in the program you
are working in.

joel

Steven <cyberwasp47@verizon.net.delspam> wrote:

> Is it possible to install 2 printers if both are usb and different brands.
> Epson C80 and an hp 7960? If so are they're any tricks to it. TIA

I have Epson 900 + HP 1350 + Brother (laser printer) and they won't bite
each other yet <g>.

TRENDING THREADS