BT Voyager USB wireless network adapters.

drummerboy

I have recently upgraded two home PCs to Windows XP.
Both PCs are connected via BT Voyager USB wireless network adapters.
Aftre upgrading I had to reinstall the adapters as XP would not recognize
them.
The problem is that both adapters are finding it difficult to communicate.
Both are installed properly with the same settings but for some reason they
will not connect to each other(SSID).
Any ideas please?

I have had lots of problems with BT Voyager modems etc. and bought a Dynamode
wireless router for about £80, pluged it in and all problems went.