totaly unfair help stuck

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Legendary mode, going for a ride on the gondola for a second time and i
got 2 banshees following me, they hit me once and I die, thats before
the 2 gondolas meet in the middle of the lake then those flying elites
with double guns come over from the other gondola and blast me before I
can even shoot a few rounds, even if I nailed them they don't go down,
if I try to hide those banshee's zap me. Has anybody made it passed
this? If so how. I NEED HELP

cool

A man, just like other men wrote:
> <kkdisc@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Legendary mode, going for a ride on the gondola for a second time
and i
> > got 2 banshees following me, they hit me once and I die, thats
before
> > the 2 gondolas meet in the middle of the lake then those flying
elites
> > with double guns come over from the other gondola and blast me
before I
> > can even shoot a few rounds, even if I nailed them they don't go
down,
> > if I try to hide those banshee's zap me. Has anybody made it passed
> > this? If so how. I NEED HELP
>

> I'm only past it on Heroic, but I recall taking a rocket launcher
with me on
> that gondola to help with the banshees.

Thanks you were right, I restarted level and tried to get to the
gondola with marines but was not able, I found the R-launcher and it
helped me on my first try, without the launcher you have no chance