Problems in installing printer

I am trying to install ahp officjet 5510 printer ,I could install the drivers
of the printer but I couldn't install the software needed to make the printer
function I always reach a stage at which I can't continue from it ,the
install program stops and shows me an error message you can see it on
"http://members.lycos.co.uk/mzahdeh/hp.GIF" ,Note I tried installing it on
other computer it worked .

It's a horribly big download, but you could try downloading a new copy of
the installation software from the HP website at:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?product=311255&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&os=228

(yes, I know it's 426mb)

It may be that you have a bad CD. You might want to contact HP to see if
they have further information.

www.coribright.com