Software to detect any missing registry files

Hi

Please can anyone tell me if there is any such software
that can detect if any registry files are missing/corrupt?

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Norton System works can do some of that if you have a
later version of that. If you go to www.download.com and
pick up EZReg 3.12 it's pretty quick and works well. I
don't know how throrough it is though if you have major
issues.

Gary