D Link & Norton Problem

fred

I have a D Link DI-624 Wireless Router linking my desktop and laptop
computer. Network worked fine until I recently upgraded Norton Anti Virus
Security and added XP Service Pack 2. Now I can't connect to network although
I can see it when I scan. Settings are all the same as before and I disabled
firewalls in both Norton and Windows.

Anyone encounter this problem before?

Thx

Did you also upgrade the firmware of the router?

If you did, you may need to check the settings of the router. Especially the SSID name for the wireless connection, and the router IP address, if you altered it. The upgrade changes it back to the Default name, and the router's default IP.

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>