RECOMMENDATIONS FOR VIDEO CARD-A8N-E MOBO

Would appreciate recommendations for a good, reasonably-priced PCI Express
video card with nvidia chipset?? 128 mb: how are the Asus cards??
thanks in advance
dg
1 answer Last reply
More about recommendations video card mobo

    "davegood" <amdbny.slqrifd@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Would appreciate recommendations for a good, reasonably-priced PCI Express
    > video card with nvidia chipset?? 128 mb: how are the Asus cards??
    > thanks in advance
    > dg

    You did not say what is reasonably priced.

    I have a 6600GT, which should cost about $200. There are many manufacturers
    that are about the same, but it if you don't want to replace the HSF, then
    the Leadtek is one of the quietest.

Asus Graphics Cards PCI Express Motherboards Product