RECOMMENDATIONS FOR VIDEO CARD-A8N-E MOBO

Last response: in Motherboards
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
May 15, 2005 6:59:24 AM

Would appreciate recommendations for a good, reasonably-priced PCI Express
video card with nvidia chipset?? 128 mb: how are the Asus cards??
thanks in advance
dg
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
May 15, 2005 6:59:25 AM

"davegood" <amdbny.slqrifd@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Would appreciate recommendations for a good, reasonably-priced PCI Express
> video card with nvidia chipset?? 128 mb: how are the Asus cards??
> thanks in advance
> dg

You did not say what is reasonably priced.

I have a 6600GT, which should cost about $200. There are many manufacturers
that are about the same, but it if you don't want to replace the HSF, then
the Leadtek is one of the quietest.
!