Formated c drive

I have accidently formated the c drive on my laptop and
now i cannot get it to start up.
all i get is C:\>
what can i do??

peter

Insert your XP disk and hopefully work from there.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.

wrote in news:004801c48de8$b3c6b610$a401280a@phx.gbl:
> I have accidently formated the c drive on my laptop and
> now i cannot get it to start up.
> all i get is C:\>
> what can i do??

Restore from your backups (drive images are better for disaster
recovery). Or, reinstall the operating system and all your applications
and recreate all your data again.