User accounts - Access to Outlook Express

Hi

Please can someone tell me how two account users on the
same pc can both access Outlook Express & both read
everything that is in it.

Hope to hear from someone soon

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about user accounts access outlook express

    Hi - this is a newsgroup for Windows XP hardware issues....not the most
    relevant group for your question.

    That said, you can definitely do this, if you move the OE store folder to a
    location where both users have rights to it and configure both OE settings
    to point to the same store files. For a more definitive answer, post in an
    OE group....

    for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).

    If you're accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
    Services Community Newsgroups web interface, click
    to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
    your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
    version number.

    A good website for information on OE is:
    http://www.tomsterdam.com/

    nikki tucker wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Please can someone tell me how two account users on the
    > same pc can both access Outlook Express & both read
    > everything that is in it.
    >
    > Hope to hear from someone soon
    >
    > Thanks

Outlook Express Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP