Mother Board Sound Wont Work, Please Help!

a b V Motherboard
August 29, 2004 5:49:08 PM

The sound on my pc wont work i have tried reinstaling the codecs but nothing
will work, on the sound menu it says "no audio device" and on the sound tabs
everything iz blank. What do i do????
--
Fanx Jack.d
August 29, 2004 11:42:19 PM

Do you have the latest drivers for your mainboard installed properly.
These can be found on the manufacturers web site. On board sound
must also be enabled in the BIOS. It is good policy to disable
what you don't use. These are usually located in the integrated
peripherals section. If you have a proprietary computer it is hard
to say.

!