Tim

I tried to image my Western Digital 85 gig hard drive to my Samsung 160 gig
hard drive. I wanted to use the Samsung drive as the primary drive. After
physically switching the 2 drives, I see an error message "SATA primary drive
0 not found" when booting up. I can boot into Windows XP by hitting the F1
key. How can I fix this?
Thanks.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You seem to have neglected to tick the proper radio buttons.
MBR, make drive bootable, remove the old drive first.