HP 3500 color laser color matching problem

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a HP 3500 color laser. It prints well except for one color. I
was wondering if other HP 3500 owners could open and print an Excel
spreadsheet file. The block should print as light blue, but it prints
as light green. Do you have the same problem?

The file is located at
http://www.vanfm.com/colorhp3500.xls

Further detail is here at
http://www.vanfm.com/hp3500colorproblem.pdf

Please post replies here.

In message <b754a3b7.0405251512.22fef55d@posting.google.com>, Tom
<threeisl@yahoo.com> writes
>I have a HP 3500 color laser. It prints well except for one color. I
>was wondering if other HP 3500 owners could open and print an Excel
>spreadsheet file. The block should print as light blue, but it prints
>as light green. Do you have the same problem?
>
>The file is located at
>http://www.vanfm.com/colorhp3500.xls
>
>Further detail is here at
>http://www.vanfm.com/hp3500colorproblem.pdf
>
>Please post replies here.

Have you got the laser set with some sort of color 'improving' setting?

Try turning off all the colour help/calibrating setting in the printer
properties.

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
tlatwightpropertydotcom