AGP for A8V m/b

Hello, All!

I have a video card that is 8x but the bios for the A8V only allows 4x max
setting; anyone know why this might be? My bios is 1009.

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail: colonelblip.no.spam.please@bigfoot.com

BUMP

I was wondering the same thing since the website says " 1 x AGP8X (1.5V
only) "

I have a radeon 9800se and from the specs I read " AGP 8X (0.8v), 4X (1.5V)
or Universal AGP 3.0 bus configuration (8X/4X) "

So it seems to be saying that my card will not run at 8x on this board, will
any? does
this board actually support 8x cards or what?

thanks

"Colonel Blip" <colonelblip.no.spam.please@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Hello, All!
>
> I have a video card that is 8x but the bios for the A8V only allows 4x max
> setting; anyone know why this might be? My bios is 1009.
>
> Thanks,
> Colonel Blip.
> E-mail: colonelblip.no.spam.please@bigfoot.com

News==----