Codec Problem.

June 28, 2004 12:08:49 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.multimedia,microsoft.public.windowsmedia (More info?)

I cant seem to play a ASF with sound on my IPAQ 4150 with 2003 version of
Windows. I have vision. I have tried to play it on my Windows XP software
and it downloaded a codec but how do I do this on my Pocket PC.

Regards.

Simon.

More about : codec problem

Anonymous
June 30, 2004 10:16:44 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.multimedia,microsoft.public.windowsmedia (More info?)

Codecs are not available for Pocket PC like they are on your desktop. While
in both cases you may be using WMP, the same codec won't work on the
different system and as of right now, you can't just plug in additional
codecs.

--
David Conger
MS-MVP/Mobile Devices