Entourage syncing with Palm Pilot - Calendar not working

June 27, 2004 4:52:48 PM

Hi, I am using Mac OS X v. 10.3.4, Entourage v 11.0 and Hot Sync Mgr. 3.1.

I have made sure that the Palm Desktop is disabled. My problem is this,
although all other items sync with my Palm Pilot, the Calendar does not.
None of my calender items are syncing and that is the whole reason why I
wanted them to sync in the first place. I wanted to keep my dates and
appointments that are on my Mac on my palm pilot.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Oh, I have also download all of the updates to make sure that the
syncronization would work properly.

Thank you!
Anonymous
June 27, 2004 7:56:14 PM

This is a PocketPC related news group. You would be better served posting this to a Palm related
news group...

Good luck...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Tricia" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Hi, I am using Mac OS X v. 10.3.4, Entourage v 11.0 and Hot Sync Mgr. 3.1.

I have made sure that the Palm Desktop is disabled. My problem is this,
although all other items sync with my Palm Pilot, the Calendar does not.
None of my calender items are syncing and that is the whole reason why I
wanted them to sync in the first place. I wanted to keep my dates and
appointments that are on my Mac on my palm pilot.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Oh, I have also download all of the updates to make sure that the
syncronization would work properly.

Thank you!

---