Need Asus P/I-P55TP4XE motherboard info

Can't seem to find any info about the Asus P/I-P55TP4X motherboard on
the internet or at the Asus website.

Most info says to go to
http://www.asus.com/products/techref/mb/p55tp4x-tech.asp
but that site has been busted for quite some time. And many links at
Asus are either down or incomplete.

Could use some info for the Asus P/I-P55TP4XE motherboard.

1. Need the manual (pdf file is fine).
2. Flash burner program for the BIOS update .
3. What is the Pentium-S cpu? Can't find any reference to
it on internet. Bios says it's running at 120Mhz.

Any help appreciated.

Ian

ftp://www.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/sock7/430fx/p55tp4xegu/

Will get you what you need..
Nice to see someone still enquiring about these fine boards..

I.M.

<wooly.bully@somewhere.com> wrote in message

> Can't seem to find any info about the Asus P/I-P55TP4X motherboard on
> the internet or at the Asus website.
>
> Most info says to go to
> http://www.asus.com/products/techref/mb/p55tp4x-tech.asp
> but that site has been busted for quite some time. And many links at
> Asus are either down or incomplete.
>
> Could use some info for the Asus P/I-P55TP4XE motherboard.
>
> 1. Need the manual (pdf file is fine).
> 2. Flash burner program for the BIOS update .
> 3. What is the Pentium-S cpu? Can't find any reference to
> it on internet. Bios says it's running at 120Mhz.
>
> Any help appreciated.

Ian

make that
ftp://www.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/sock7/430fx/p55tp4n/