FIrst time Halo player, peesed off

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I'm at the part after we discover the circle orb/droids true plan is
discovered and we're trying to destroy the guns or lazers . . anyway the
first part where you fly the banshee up to the top lazer the compass stays
on the thing until you get to the thing and can destroy it.
I don't know if I rented a malfunctioned game or something but when you're
supposed to get to the other beam the compass stays on it until you open the
door on the bridge and then the little thing disapears and I have no
direction of where to go, the chick stops talking, compass is not there . .
so I just keep walking in that direction. I walk so far I start to get into
the previous land/level that I beat. Where the heck is the second lazer you
have to destroy???? I forgot the name of this level, but it's the one I
described above and it's right after ESCAPE!

Thanks for any help, I'm so aggrevated I'm even having to keep myself from
typing out cuss words,
WreckGar

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I'm not sure exactly where you are, but try going through the door on
the other end of the bridge. You shouldn't be going back into the
level that you have already beat.