digital camera

when i plug in mr digital camera the new hardware icon
comes up and i follow the options to download the
required software however the cd that came with my camera
doesnt seem to have the software on it. is there anywhere
i can download it?
4 answers Last reply
More about digital camera

    Perhaps you have chosen a toy that is a little too advanced. take the camera
    back and get a refund. Buy yourself a cheap disposable at WalMart, take
    some pictures, and when you turn the camera in for processing, tell them you
    want a photo disc.

    Bobby

    "karl russell" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when i plug in mr digital camera the new hardware icon
    > comes up and i follow the options to download the
    > required software however the cd that came with my camera
    > doesnt seem to have the software on it. is there anywhere
    > i can download it?

    What kind of camera? Did you bother to read the
    instructions that came with it, or did you just mindlessly
    plug in the camera and expect everything to magically
    do what you expected?

    Google by brand name and the word download such as "Fuji
    download"

    "karl russell" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message news:2ad501c48ea0$22063440$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    | when i plug in mr digital camera the new hardware icon
    | comes up and i follow the options to download the
    | required software however the cd that came with my camera
    | doesnt seem to have the software on it. is there anywhere
    | i can download it?

    What does the supplied cd have on it?.. why do you think that it would not
    have the necessary software/drivers for your camera?.. Software should be
    installed before the camera is connected.. place the cd in the drive and see
    what boots up..

    "karl russell" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when i plug in mr digital camera the new hardware icon
    > comes up and i follow the options to download the
    > required software however the cd that came with my camera
    > doesnt seem to have the software on it. is there anywhere
    > i can download it?

Hardware Download Cameras Software Windows XP