A8N-E/Nvidia chipset question

I just got an A8N-E board. It's my first with an Nvidia chipset (been
using Via based boards before). I want to use the latest Nvidia drivers.
Nvidia has these drivers listed on their site (which do I need to
download?):

audio driver package
unified driver
Nvidia nTune
nforce4 standalone kit
2 answers Last reply
More about nvidia chipset question

    "roswell" <roswell44@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I just got an A8N-E board. It's my first with an Nvidia chipset (been using
    >Via based boards before). I want to use the latest Nvidia drivers. Nvidia
    >has these drivers listed on their site (which do I need to download?):
    >
    > audio driver package
    > unified driver
    > Nvidia nTune
    > nforce4 standalone kit

    You should use the drivers posted on the Asus website for your MB if you
    need an update. For my A8N-E I used the drivers that came with Asus
    installation CD. There is a new bios update on the website, but I have not
    installed it yet.

    You should install the Cool & Quiet drivers and set up the configuration as
    described in the User Manual. This is a great feature that reduces power and
    heat output when not needed, but instantaneously ramps up to full speed when
    needed.

    roswell wrote:
    > I just got an A8N-E board. It's my first with an Nvidia chipset (been
    > using Via based boards before). I want to use the latest Nvidia drivers.
    > Nvidia has these drivers listed on their site (which do I need to
    > download?):

    On A8N-SLI Deluxe, I use the nForce4 Standalone Kit 6.53 (without
    NVFirewall and IDE driver) for about a month.

    Works fine so far.

    ActiveAmour and NVfirewall are useless.
    Nvidia firewall slows down LAN speed to about 300KByte/sec and DHCP does
    not work.
    (See recent "NVfirewall on A8n-SLI Deluxe" postings)

    Christian

Asus Chipsets Drivers Nvidia Motherboards