Which media card reader for P4C800-E Deluxe

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 23, 2005 1:50:39 AM

Need recommendations for a 3.5 inch formfactor built-in media card reader
that will plug directly into the USB header(s) on the P4C800-E Deluxe
motherboard. There are many of them for sale on NewEgg and ZipZoomFly
(among other online etailers), but no details as to whether or not they are
compatible with the motherboard USB header(s).

MikeSp
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 23, 2005 12:53:15 PM

Michael S. in <news:L9CdnbFW1p542QzfRVn-2g@comcast.com>:

>Need recommendations for a 3.5 inch formfactor built-in media card reader
>that will plug directly into the USB header(s) on the P4C800-E Deluxe
>motherboard. There are many of them for sale on NewEgg and ZipZoomFly
>(among other online etailers), but no details as to whether or not they are
>compatible with the motherboard USB header(s).

My Transcend TS0MFLRD8E
(http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?Product...)
fits without any modification.

CU!
Ulrich
--
Sorry: English isn't my native language.
So please don't feel confused by that

Mitsumi makes several models including some with floppys. I'd check their
site to see exactly what you want but the FA404M is an eight type card
reader with floppy and connects to your MB header

!