Which media card reader for P4C800-E Deluxe

Need recommendations for a 3.5 inch formfactor built-in media card reader
that will plug directly into the USB header(s) on the P4C800-E Deluxe
motherboard. There are many of them for sale on NewEgg and ZipZoomFly
(among other online etailers), but no details as to whether or not they are
compatible with the motherboard USB header(s).

MikeSp
2 answers Last reply
More about which media card reader p4c800 deluxe

    Michael S. in <news:L9CdnbFW1p542QzfRVn-2g@comcast.com>:

    >Need recommendations for a 3.5 inch formfactor built-in media card reader
    >that will plug directly into the USB header(s) on the P4C800-E Deluxe
    >motherboard. There are many of them for sale on NewEgg and ZipZoomFly
    >(among other online etailers), but no details as to whether or not they are
    >compatible with the motherboard USB header(s).

    My Transcend TS0MFLRD8E
    (http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=83127)
    fits without any modification.

    CU!
    Ulrich
    --
    Sorry: English isn't my native language.
    So please don't feel confused by that

    Mitsumi makes several models including some with floppys. I'd check their
    site to see exactly what you want but the FA404M is an eight type card
    reader with floppy and connects to your MB header
    "Michael S." <mspurgeon5@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Need recommendations for a 3.5 inch formfactor built-in media card reader
    > that will plug directly into the USB header(s) on the P4C800-E Deluxe
    > motherboard. There are many of them for sale on NewEgg and ZipZoomFly
    > (among other online etailers), but no details as to whether or not they
    > are compatible with the motherboard USB header(s).
    >
    > MikeSp

Asus USB Motherboards