Port95nt driver description

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are looking for Port95nt driver description .

--
Regards
Alex

It is a Parallel Port Driver for WinNT Operating systems.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Alex Shtengel" <alexsh@medibell.co.il> wrote in message
> We are looking for Port95nt driver description .
>
> --
> Regards
> Alex

We use port95nt driver. But we've not it description.

We have only sample of program which use it.

We do not know port95nt interrupt support.

"Jason Tsang" <jason-onlineDEL@ETEmvps.org> wrote in message
> It is a Parallel Port Driver for WinNT Operating systems.
>
> --
> Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP
>
> Find out about the MS MVP Program -
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx
>
> "Alex Shtengel" <alexsh@medibell.co.il> wrote in message
>> We are looking for Port95nt driver description .
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Alex

k0rc

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
This is FREEWARE. I posted a copy to my Windows Live! public directory. Follow this link to download the dlportio.zip file. Unzip this file and read the self contained PDF document that explains the details of implementation and use of this driver.

http://tinyurl.com/2f343e8

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN