michelle

Hey does anyone know how to add more links and hyperlinks
on publisher when building a website or do you have to
just the framework they have already given you? I would
love some help on this one.... thanks!

Michelle;
Since this is a Windows XP newsgroup, try a Publisher newsgroup:
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Michelle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey does anyone know how to add more links and hyperlinks
> on publisher when building a website or do you have to
> just the framework they have already given you? I would
> love some help on this one.... thanks!

drag and drop. simple menus, all kind of neat stuff. I've
had alot of good things said about my websites I've built
with it.

In all MS products, press the F1 key and you'll get HELP.
You can add hyperlinks anywhere using plain old HTML tags or
use the hyperlink menu.
Just make a textbox with the Insert menu where you want the
hyperlink. Then use Insert again and click hyperlink.