When trying to install an epson R200 printer driver i get
the error message shell dll not found and the
message "could not find
D:\ENGLISH\WINXP_2K\SETUP\SETUP.EXE
Does nayone have any ideas as to how I can sort this
problem out as I am unable to install the printer until
this is sorted.
Thanks
Ian

This is on the setup disc. Windows should find it
automatically. If not, browse the disc and locate the
file then when the Install program pops up choose Browse
and take the computer to the file. Hope this helps - I
have just install this myself recently so it should work.

Your other option is to download and install the drivers from Epson's
website here:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=no&oid=29081&prodoid=37368464&infoType=Downloads&platform=Windows

----
Nathan McNulty