Anyone tried a Sempron 3000+ (333 fsb) in a AN78X-E. How w..

Anthropy

Distinguished
May 3, 2003

Hi all.
I'm still looking for a CPU for my AN78X-E. My dealer has suggested
the Sempron 3000+, 333fsb. He's offering me the CPU plus heatsink and
fan for £85.00. I know that's not a bad deal but my board will run at
400 fsb.
Any advice much appreciated.
TIA.

> I'm still looking for a CPU for my AN78X-E. My dealer has suggested
> the Sempron 3000+, 333fsb. He's offering me the CPU plus heatsink and
> fan for £85.00. I know that's not a bad deal but my board will run at
> 400 fsb. Any advice much appreciated.

A Sempron 3000+ CPU is a good choice right now. Only the
Athlon XP 3200+ runs at a faster 400MHz FSB but the price is
aound double. Also, Athlon XP's are being phased out.

---
Kevin Chalker, Owner (KC COMPUTERS)
E-mail: kc@kc-computers.com Web: www.kc-computers.com
Internet dealer since 1991!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!

Anthropy

Distinguished
May 3, 2003

On Fri, 27 May 2005 00:11:03 GMT, "KC Computers" <kc@kc-computers.com>
wrote:

>> I'm still looking for a CPU for my AN78X-E. My dealer has suggested
>> the Sempron 3000+, 333fsb. He's offering me the CPU plus heatsink and
>> fan for £85.00. I know that's not a bad deal but my board will run at
>> 400 fsb. Any advice much appreciated.
>
>A Sempron 3000+ CPU is a good choice right now. Only the
>Athlon XP 3200+ runs at a faster 400MHz FSB but the price is
>aound double. Also, Athlon XP's are being phased out.

Bought it, installed it, running fine. Thanks.