MS Precision Steering Wheel Driver for XP

Hi! I have looked at the web site and there does not
appear to be a driver for the above product for XP. Does
anyone know if this exists elsewhere?
Thanks
Dave

Hi Dave,

The driver is built into Windows XP. Just plug it in and it should be
detected and work. If it doesn't then most likely you need to find updated
USB drivers for your USB controller. If you are referring to the keymapping
software just use the disk that came with the controller. It is safe to
ignore the message about possible compatibility issues. The software was
released before WinXP so it is cautioning the user since it doesn't
recognize the OS.
If you don't have the disk you can follow this link and they should get a
new one sent to you.

Hardware and Software replacement
;326246]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246

Hope that helps. Let me know if it doesn't.

Joshua Smith
DirectInput and OpenGL Test Labs
Microsoft
-----

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security

"David Clark" <dnobbyxxx@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi! I have looked at the web site and there does not
> appear to be a driver for the above product for XP. Does
> anyone know if this exists elsewhere?
> Thanks
> Dave

I am just going to try to fix Josh's link:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246

:)

----
Nathan McNulty