Which A8N-SLI BIOS version is shipping?

milleron

I want to put a Venice-core Athlon 64 in my new A8N-SLI based PC, but
I understand that it won't POST without a BIOS that's at 1007 or
higher. Can anyone who's taken delivery of an A8N-SLI recently,
please tell me what BIOS his board came with?

Ron

Hi Milleron

On Sat, 28 May 2005 03:07:55 GMT, milleron
<millerdot90@SPAMlessosu.edu> wrote:

>I want to put a Venice-core Athlon 64 in my new A8N-SLI based PC, but
>I understand that it won't POST without a BIOS that's at 1007 or
>higher. Can anyone who's taken delivery of an A8N-SLI recently,
>please tell me what BIOS his board came with?

1 week ago I had a A8N-Sli Deluxe delivered.

I also bought the Venice 3500+.

The Bios was 1007 - and it booted no problems.

Regards Leif.

TRENDING THREADS