Which A8N-SLI BIOS version is shipping?

I want to put a Venice-core Athlon 64 in my new A8N-SLI based PC, but
I understand that it won't POST without a BIOS that's at 1007 or
higher. Can anyone who's taken delivery of an A8N-SLI recently,
please tell me what BIOS his board came with?

Ron
1 answer Last reply
More about which bios version shipping

    Hi Milleron

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 03:07:55 GMT, milleron
    <millerdot90@SPAMlessosu.edu> wrote:

    >I want to put a Venice-core Athlon 64 in my new A8N-SLI based PC, but
    >I understand that it won't POST without a BIOS that's at 1007 or
    >higher. Can anyone who's taken delivery of an A8N-SLI recently,
    >please tell me what BIOS his board came with?

    1 week ago I had a A8N-Sli Deluxe delivered.

    I also bought the Venice 3500+.

    The Bios was 1007 - and it booted no problems.

    Regards Leif.

Asus BIOS SLI Motherboards