Sun Java

The Sun Java VM that came with my XP is corrupt.
I thought I re-installed it but I still cant see certain
web pages. The only thing that comes up is "General
Exception has occured" Does anyone know what this means
or how I can reinstall the original version that came
with my machine? I have service pack 1 and have not
downloaded service pack 2.
I've also tried installing the latest version from the
Sun website without any luck.

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about java

    Here is the latest version of Java:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_xpi.jsp

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    JoJo wrote:
    > The Sun Java VM that came with my XP is corrupt.
    > I thought I re-installed it but I still cant see certain
    > web pages. The only thing that comes up is "General
    > Exception has occured" Does anyone know what this means
    > or how I can reinstall the original version that came
    > with my machine? I have service pack 1 and have not
    > downloaded service pack 2.
    > I've also tried installing the latest version from the
    > Sun website without any luck.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

Java Windows XP