JOJO

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The Sun Java VM that came with my XP is corrupt.
I thought I re-installed it but I still cant see certain
web pages. The only thing that comes up is "General
Exception has occured" Does anyone know what this means
or how I can reinstall the original version that came
with my machine? I have service pack 1 and have not
downloaded service pack 2.
I've also tried installing the latest version from the
Sun website without any luck.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the latest version of Java:
http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_xpi.jsp