Bluetooth Mouse

August 31, 2004 7:53:11 PM

Hello everyone,
I have a internal Dell Bluetooth card in
my laptop, and I'd like my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse to
connect to that instead of the supplied receiver device
(which takes up a USB port). Anyone know how to do this?

Nathan.

More about : bluetooth mouse

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 3:57:22 AM

Try this:

Use the Wireless Link in the Control Panel to search for the mouse and
try to add it that way. If this fails try this:

Install Service Pack 2, this should install a BlueTooth Wizard in your
Control Panel, use this to add the mouse. If this still fails, you may
be stuck using the MS BT Dongle.

----
Nathan McNulty

Nathan wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I have a internal Dell Bluetooth card in
> my laptop, and I'd like my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse to
> connect to that instead of the supplied receiver device
> (which takes up a USB port). Anyone know how to do this?
>
> Nathan.
September 1, 2004 9:10:29 AM

Worked a treat, thanks a lot mate... I have to take my
laptop into work, so one less thing to carry makes all
the difference. ;)
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 3:43:52 AM

Glad to hear it works :)