Bluetooth Mouse

Hello everyone,
I have a internal Dell Bluetooth card in
my laptop, and I'd like my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse to
connect to that instead of the supplied receiver device
(which takes up a USB port). Anyone know how to do this?

Nathan.
3 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth mouse

    Try this:

    Use the Wireless Link in the Control Panel to search for the mouse and
    try to add it that way. If this fails try this:

    Install Service Pack 2, this should install a BlueTooth Wizard in your
    Control Panel, use this to add the mouse. If this still fails, you may
    be stuck using the MS BT Dongle.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Nathan wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    > I have a internal Dell Bluetooth card in
    > my laptop, and I'd like my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse to
    > connect to that instead of the supplied receiver device
    > (which takes up a USB port). Anyone know how to do this?
    >
    > Nathan.

    Worked a treat, thanks a lot mate... I have to take my
    laptop into work, so one less thing to carry makes all
    the difference. ;)

    Glad to hear it works :)

    By the way, which method did you use?

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Nathan wrote:
    > Worked a treat, thanks a lot mate... I have to take my
    > laptop into work, so one less thing to carry makes all
    > the difference. ;)

Mice Microsoft Bluetooth Windows XP