Pocket PC Calendar Times different than Outlook

June 28, 2004 2:59:00 AM

Does anyone else have this problem? My PPC calendar
times are an hour later than my entries in my PC
Outlook. I am on the West Coast with Daylight savings
time, but I can't find any adjustments for this.

I have an HP2215 with Pocket PC 2003.

Thanks
Anonymous
June 28, 2004 9:40:08 AM

Things to do/check...

1. The time zone on both the PocketPC and the desktop are the same. Be careful with the PocketPC
time zone setting. Some time zones are the same offset from GMT but do not observe Daylight Saving
Time (DST). An example of this is Arizona in the US which is in the US Mountain time zone (GMT-7
Mountain US) but has its own time zone (GMT-7 Arizona) simply because Arizona does not observe DST.

2. Make sure the desktop time is configured to account for Daylight Saving Time (DST).

3. On the desktop make sure Outlook is configured correctly for the local time zone. If your running
Outlook 2002 then make sure you install SP2 to correct a problem with DST...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=311774

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Jeff" <jsbottemiller@comcast.net> wrote in message news:2200801c45cd5$01dda970$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> Does anyone else have this problem? My PPC calendar
> times are an hour later than my entries in my PC
> Outlook. I am on the West Coast with Daylight savings
> time, but I can't find any adjustments for this.
>
> I have an HP2215 with Pocket PC 2003.
>
> Thanks

---