I have reinstalled windows but the moment i try to logon to the Network i'am
receiving a message
"time on this computer is not the same as the time on the network" .
After that i cannot logon to the server.
Can someone help me solve this problem.

Thanks,

Steven

Yes, you have to set the correct time on your computer
DoubleClick on click in lower right corner, set time and time zone,
optionally update from internet time, OK out...

--
Tumppi
Reply to group