printer

Howya, could someone please tell me if a Hewlett-packard
Apollo p-2100u printer is compatible with a laptop
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition. If not, is there an
adaptor I can get to suit?
I would appreciate if anyone is going to answer this, to
keep the reply as non-technical as possible as this whole
internet thingy is extremely new to me. I haven`t fully
mastered the remote on the tv yet, so please, keep it
simple.
Cheers
Mono.

I would suggest checking the Hewlett-packard website,
they could give you the specks on the printer as well as
offer downloads of any drivers that you might need.

Yes it is.... as always install software BEFORE connecting printer to PC.

http://www.ap-sure.com/myapollo/support/P2100U/2100_download_00main.htm
www.coribright.com

"mono (removethis) @manx.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:457201c49055$3441e490$a601280a@phx.gbl...