ATI All in Wonder 9800 Pro

I have just installed this new graphics card, the graphics section is
working perfectly. My problem is with the TV section. After I install it
and it attempts to run I get the following Error Message. " The Instruction
at 0x73dd11C7 referenced memory at 0x00000004. teh memory could not be read.
Latest drivers installed from ATI
Running WIN XP Pro with SP2

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

And ATI tech support has said what? Ask them first.

"Bob Johnston" <bob.johnston@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have just installed this new graphics card, the graphics section is
>working perfectly. My problem is with the TV section. After I install it
>and it attempts to run I get the following Error Message. " The Instruction
>at 0x73dd11C7 referenced memory at 0x00000004. teh memory could not be
>read.
> Latest drivers installed from ATI
> Running WIN XP Pro with SP2

I would just install the latest drivers (Catalyst 4.8 was just recently
released). Download them here:
http://www.ati.com/home/online/CatalystXPdriver.html

If you plan on playing OpenGL games such as Doom 3, I would suggest
getting the drivers from www.omegadrivers.net ;)

----
Nathan McNulty