Linksys Wireless G Notebook Adapter

I am trying to set up a wirless link to my broadband modem
using Linksys Wireless G Notebook Adapter and Linksys
Wireless G Broadband router.

I have a Dell Inspiron 4000 runing Windows ME. I have
loaded the s/w provided by Linksys but the program will
not run. I have un-installed and re-loaded twice and even
downloaded the latest s/w from the Linksys site. I have
contacted Linksys but they have no idea.

Can anyone help?

You are asking in the wrong newsgroup.... this is for hardware issues with
WindowsXP. You state that you are running WindowsME, so please ask in the
WindowsMe Hardware newsgroup.
www.coribright.com